The Vodder Pressotherapy machine has a 24 chamber compression mechanism and is the only compression therapy machine based on Dr. Vodder’s lymphatic massage. Lymphatic drainage is an effective modern method of massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body and helps to create and maintain a balance between blood flow and the lymphatic system. This compression therapy machine works great in conjunction with body slimming machines to help reduce weight, promote metabolism, and improve immunity.
Compression Therapy Machine
The Vodder Pressotherapy machine offers clients several unique protocols of application, including sports massage and beauty treatments. A typical session ranges from 45-60 minutes. Clients use this application for recovery from exercise and enhancement of general wellbeing.
5 Modes Including Eye Massage Function
- Lipolysis & Cavitation -A series of algorithms for lymphatic drainage and compression massage. Especially effective after cryo slimming or similar cryolipolysis.
- Sport Massage – An algorithm producing a series of strong compression massage in combination with pulsating massage.*
- Relaxation – Lymphatic drainage massage used specifically for relaxation therapy, “heavy legs” syndrome, and varicose veins prophylaxis.*
- Slimming & Cellulite – An algorithm designed for slimming therapy and anti-cellulite prophylaxis.
- Lymphatic Drainage – Lymphatic Drainage is consistent with manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) techniques designed by Dr. E. Vodder.
*The massage technique is based on Dr. Vodder’s manual massage protocol.
How does the Vodder Pressotherapy machine affect the body?
The Vodder Pressotherapy massage acts as an “external heart”. It enhances blood circulation by gently applying unidirectional peristaltic pressure on peripheral veins. Blood circulation is improved, the elimination of toxins is facilitated, and fresher oxygen reaches the cells.
Because of the Vodder Pressotherapy specific design, it massages the abdomen as well the lower extremities, which sets it apart form most devices on the market. The result is relaxation of the abdominal muscles and at the same time healthy stimulation of the bowel movements, which in turn improves the effectiveness of poisonous content evacuation.
The Vodder Pressotherapy machine enhances lymphatic flow in both the peripheral and deep lymph nets. The results are an improved evaluation of metabolic residuals from the interstitial spaces, which in turn has a positive effect on the immune system.
The Vodder Pressotherapy massages the muscles, which clients often describe “as if you have 10 therapists working on you a the same time”. The peristaltic movement of this compression therapy machine relaxes the muscle, drains it form excessive liquids that are a product muscle activity, and can calm muscle spasms.
The skin benefits from an improved low of freshly oxygenated blood to all skin layers. The skin’s elasticity is improved, and it regains a more tone and former appearance. With regular compression therapy machine applications, cellulite may be prevented and even eliminated.