Subzero by American Cryo utilizes CO2 at -110 degrees at very high pressure and delivers a very targeted and extremely effective local cryotherapy session. Designed to deliver the safest and most effective localized cryotherapy sessions in the industry. With its compact design, adjustable nozzles and built-it safety features, the Subzero localized cryotherapy machine exceeds the highest standards.
How Localized Cryotherapy Sessions Work
The subzero cryotherapy machine uses pressurized CO2 gas to target a local area of the body and cause “thermal shock.” The sudden decrease in temperature rapidly activates the body’s healing response, and this is where cryotherapy’s benefits really shine. Within minutes after treatment, your body is responding to the thermal shock and relaxing your muscles, moving fresh blood and nutrients to the treated area, and reducing pain signals. You’ll be amazed how quickly cryotherapy treatment can reduce your pain and speed your recovery!
Localized Cryotherapy Machine Technical Specifications
- 7 ft shielded hose (15 ft length also available)
- Lithium quick charging battery, enough autonomy for 360
- LCD screen, showing you the active program, the timing of the treatment, the battery level, the distance from the skin as well as the skin temperature
- Blue LED, letting you know you have reached a therapeutic temperature without having to watch the screen
- Red LED, letting you know you are too close (blinking) or too cold (continuous) without having to watch the screen
- Distance sensor monitors your distance from the treatment area (the LED lets you know if you’re getting to close, as it says just above)
- Medical grade temperature sensor, to give you the skin temperature in real time
- Quick disconnect, so you can quickly store your device
- Only 2 control buttons, for the most user-friendly experience.
- Lightweight, only 1 kg/2.2 lbs
- 3 nozzles to better treat every body area
- 1 contact head massage
- 4th nozzle, fog nozzle and round contact nozzle in option